There are things that I should remember but I often don’t!
- When returning to your car at 10pm after a huge day and being away for days, retrieve your keys from your bag BEFORE you get to your car!
- Actually, have a designated place for your keys in your bag so that you can find them at 10pm when you’re OVER IT.
- If you can’t park in roughly the same place as you usually do, take a photo of where you parked – this is a time- and embarrassment-saver!
- This one is useful – if you book airport parking online in advance, you can save quite a bit of money AND you don’t have to rummage around to find a ticket, because you just use your credit card to exit the carpark.
- There are a lot of car-related notes here…
- Make sure you pack more than one pair of work shoes – wearing the same shoes every day is bad for your feet and bad for your shoes.
- Take your own headphones (and the airplane adapter!!!!!) for the plane. No matter the airline, the headphones onboard are not reliable. At all.
- Take Blu-Tac so that Lucy (my minion companion) can be positioned appropriately 😉
- No matter the weather, take some kind of pashmina/scarf thing so that you have something with which to fashion a pillow – also, if it’s a solid colour, it helps block reflections in the airplane window when taking photos of clouds!
- Pack bandaids in my carryon luggage at all times!
More to come…