Zoo Day (Rehab15)

145mm f/5.6 1/250s ISO2000
145mm f/5.6 1/250s ISO2000

I took my brother to Australia Zoo for his birthday and it was the first time we’d been. It’s a great, fun place, and so big to give the animals plenty of space to roam and play. These are a couple of my favourites from the day.

For Photo101 Rehab (do check it out), I’ve put the technical details on the photo captions.

1. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! The animals seem to leap out of my phone!!!

๐Ÿ™‚
      Be careful not to wake the tiger!

1. Yes he definitely would be grumpy!

2. gfchopstix says:

Stunning shots. Not one for zoos though.

Oh I didn’t think of that! Thanks Andy.

3. Cute. You are great at capturing the animals emotions ๐Ÿ™‚ x

Thank you so much!

1. A most welcome truth x

2. You are so welcome. I say a very true statement. You are truly blessed xx

4. trablog says:

Wow pictures. Loved the framing ๐Ÿ™‚

5. Great shots. I love the komodo varans/dragons (or whatever they are) and the elephant.

Those are my Favourites too. Especially the ?iguanas? Thanks Cardinal.

1. Yes, iguanas! Of course!

6. Wow my lovely, you surely know how to get these animals under your command. Awesome photos. The tiger is a charmer. The iguanas are super cute. And the rosy sneaky one is fab. What’s the name. Sorry. City girl…xx

Thanks luv ๐Ÿ˜Š You mean the bird? You know, I can’t for the life of me remember what that’s called?! I will find out. I love the iguanas, I have that one on my wall. X

1. Yes, the bird, lovely. And I’m happy you don’t know rosy’s name either. Lol. X
        Really! Gorgeous..

Hee hee!
          He was tough to shoot – it was quite a dark spot inside the rainforest section and he was bobbing up and down, darting in and out of the leaves. So cute ๐Ÿ™‚
          x

1. Another fan! They’re all infatuated by your charms.

Oh shucks โ˜บ๏ธ