These Stats reviews are awesome, I’ve loved looking through everyone else’s and am happy to share mine. I started this blog just two months ago and have really had a fab time (as my readers will know since I keep going on about it). Inside the report, I discovered my top 5 commenters and I want to acknowledge them here – they, among others, have become my constant companions here (and on Twitter, where hilarity abounds 😄).
1. Justine at Eclectic Odds and Sods – I think our puppies, Teddy & Gidget might get married someday. A creative and talented lady who is always there.
2. Lucile at Bridging Lacunas – my fellow OMD photographer and companion in this little journey.
3. Andy at Belgian Streets – my inspiration for a lot of shots, and very talented.
4. Pommepal at Gypsy Life – my fellow Aussie-based chick who always has such lovely things to say.
5. Albert at Passionately Curious – a photography friend from across the country, making me laugh and also showing us some fabulous pics.
There are a number of others as well (I expect Mara and Cardinal were close behind), and I am excited to see what you all come up with in 2015 – see you there x.
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2014 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
A San Francisco cable car holds 60 people. This blog was viewed about 2,800 times in 2014. If it were a cable car, it would take about 47 trips to carry that many people.