Long Way Down

Playing with perspective, focus and depth of field are some of my favourite things.

This photo is going into Lucile’s Photo101 Rehab Clinic, a place for all die-hard photography addicts.

Actually, it’s only about 2m. I love how it looks further away. X

1. wow itl ooks so far further down, i was considering whether to get vertigo to it or not lol x

1. Yipes! Looks like a dream I just had last night of me walking on a building edge! Great shot!

Woah! Did you make it out safely? Thanks Lia!!

1. I did: ) it was weird though.. I took one step and then realized that I was at the edge! Your pic reminded me! But it wasn’t a nightmare though… I think there’s some kind of symbolism in my dream!
        Thanks for sharing your cool pic!
        Happy weekend!

Phew! 🙂
          Happy weekend to you too!!

2. kutukamus says:

Now this, is downwardly frontal! 🙂

3. Mara Eastern says:

As Jussie commented, the photo is so intriguing, one couldn’t say how high it was! In any case, it gives me a strange urge to jump. Sorry, Friday 13th is getting the better of me…

Oh dear 😉
      Never fear, Friday the 13th is long gone here in Australia!

1. Mara Eastern says:

Lucky you! My Friday the 13th was so horrific that I will blog about it tomorrow 😉

Oh no! That doesn’t sound good, although I am looking forward to reading about it, since you will no doubt make it amusing.

1. Mara Eastern says:

Yes, I’m actually only surviving my negative experiences because I know that I have blogging material from it 😉