Spectacular Skies

The joys of jet lag. I crashed into bed at 9:30 last night and am wide awake this morning at 3:30am! Hopefully this is the last of it!!

Usually, my photos of the sky are taken from within an airplane, but I couldn’t resist these shots from the ground recently here in Brisbane.

Taken with my Olympus OMD EM5 camera with the 17mm lens, I submit these photos to Lucile’s Photo101 Rehab Clinic – stop by for a visit!

1. nalinki says:

wow, love it!

2. WOW! The last picture is soooo cool! Love it!

Thanks so much Becky!

4. Spectacular is the right word for all these photos.
    Is it still raining?

Thanks luv. No it’s been dry yesterday and so far today. Although it’s looking a little overcast.

5. rubyr8 says:

Stunning sky shots especially the last pic. The splash of vivid red cloud gives it a nice edge.

6. Jetlag is such an interesting phenomenon! It lasts for me about 1 week until my body gets used to it…the good thing about it, I suppose, is that you’ve captured great pics here! The sky in the morning is so pretty and sometimes, sleeping through it is a pity!
    The one with the plane contrail in it is spectacular…as of course the others too!
    *Lia

Thanks Lia. It’s been 4 days for me and I’m still not used to it. Waking up too early and falling asleep in the afternoon. I slept through the start of my brother’s birthday dinner last night!!

1. I recently read an article that it takes a day per time zone to recover! I’m not sure how many hours back Europe is compared to Australia but I suppose quite a few !
        Oh sleeping through part of your brother’s party means you are super tired! Hope you get some good sleep soon: )
        Cheers!

I read that article too! It’s 10 hours difference between Brisbane and London. Only 6 days to go LOL!!

7. pommepal says: