Amsterdam City in Living Colour

I hope you aren’t getting too sick of my Amsterdam posts 😉

Today is the city in glorious colour. As I have said, I was there for 50 hours. This was over three separate days and these photos span all three days. The first day was overcast, day 2 was glorious and day 3 was pretty good too, although cold for this Queenslander…

I think this is an absolutely stunning little city. I love the order of the buildings. I love the quirky touches amongst the order. I love how these people know how to party (more on that in an upcoming post). I hope you enjoy these photos. I’m adding them to Lucile’s Photo101 Rehab Clinic (of course!!).

I’m also submitting this to tinyexpats Show Your World event which is an awesome event sharing words and pictures to describe and showcase a particular destination. Stop by and take a look!

1. Mara Eastern says:

Yes, this is an absolutely stunning city. A so colourful 🙂 I love particularly the boats, the giant wheel and the odd yellow structure: light signalisations for boats maybe?

Thank you. Yes I think so. They look like giant Lego!

2. Keep them coming…I am never tired to see your photos. Always stunning.

Thanks lovely. I think I have two more up my sleeve but I’m going to spread them out a bit maybe…

1. Well, when your supply ends, just come back here.

3. I am, I’m so sick of your Amsterdam trip (because YOU WENT and I DIDN’T!) 😀

LOL. Only two to go and I’ll spread them out. 😉

4. What a gorgeous blue sky and fun Ferris wheel right in the middle of the city!
    Great shots and I look forward to seeing the partying post:)
    Cheers!!!
    *Lia

5. brittabottle says:

Awesome photos! Makes me want to visit Amsterdam now. 🙂

Yes! Go there!! LOL thanks Britta 😄

1. brittabottle says:

One day! First, I gotta save up my money to get to Thailand. 🙂

6. pommepal says:

What an interesting city and what are those quirky little houses hanging in mid-air? I’m guessing they are traffic lights

Yes I think that’s exactly what they are – for the boats. I thought they were pretty cute 😀

7. tinyexpats says:

Beautiful photos 🙂 If you’d like, you could submit this post to my Show Your World event and I’ll include it in the round up, coming up this Friday http://tinyexpats.com/2015/05/01/show-your-world-nikitsky-botanical-garden/

Ooo sounds fun. I will check it out. Thank you!

8. Norah says:

Thanks for sharing the photos. I have never been there. It looks stunning.

My pleasure Norah. It really is fabulous!

Not getting sick of them at all! Love the colours and buildings – what a great experience you had and now you’re happy to share it with all of us – win/win I’d say!

Thank you! I’m so glad everyone seems to be enjoying them. 😀