Another Brisbane (Post) Sunset

Just a quick one to show you the light gathering above the horizon about 20 minutes after sunset the other night. Just glorious.

For Lucile’s Photo101 Rehab Clinic – swing on by and visit us sometime. These photos were taken with my Olympus OMD EM5 with the 17mm (35mm equivalent) lens.

1. kazg10 says:

Gorgeous colours Desley, looks so peaceful 🙂

Thanks Karen, it was lovely. We were out for dinner and two movies!!

1. kazg10 says:

Dinner and two movies, how divine! Hopefully a nice glass of wine and those photos, a perfect evening 🙂

Yes two glasses of wine 🙂

2. Norah says:

Stunning! Beautiful Brissie!

Gotta love it! Thanks Norah ☺️

3. Pretty sunset, dj! Plus wine, dinner and movies. Lovely how the sky is reflected on the water.

Thanks JP!! Yes it was a really lovely evening. We we’re super early for the first movie so the sunset caught my eye!

4. Loretta says:

Killer sunset Desley!

Thanks Loretta dearest. X

The colours are superb in these – really lovely sunset!

6. This sunset is so blissful. FABULOUS! yes, I am using it again! So you know it is more than a like!

LOL, thank you for that!

1. My pleasure, master!

7. brittabottle says:

These are gorgeous, DJ. such lovely work.

Thank you so much Britta.

8. I wish that I had been there to witness that, I love the colours, such a beautiful photo!

I’ve also nominated you for the STARLIGHT bloggers award:

It’s absolutely fine if you don’t accept awards, I wanted to give you the recognition nonetheless!

Thanks Adele. It really was beautiful.
      Thank you so much for nominating me. I am truly honoured. And congrats to you! I have been very bad at replying to awards but I will try to do it sometime soon. Thank you again.

1. You’re welcome! I’ve fallen behind with the awards too, I understand that they’re not always top priority but I hope that you gain some extra visitors, if nothing else because you deserve them! 🙂

Thanks so much. That’s what I like about awards – they are a good opportunity to introduce your followers to other blogs they may not have visited before.

9. simply stunning, what a view ❤

10. badfish says:

Just simply lovely…again! Hey you changed your theme! I was thinking of changing my them again, for kicks, and I liked and thought about using Triton. I like the way the different posts are “boxed.” Whatever theme I use, I want that concept–it’s organized…

Thanks, I changed it a while back during blogging101 and I like it for that exact reason as well. I’ve been thinking about changing to something with a white background or one of those ones with the full width images, but I kinda like triton…

1. badfish says:

LIFE…so many decisions, so little time!