Tea Time #12

If you didn’t know, Justine at Eclectic Odds n Sods hosts a Tea Time Tuesday event each month. This month she featured some chocolate tea – you should take a look!

My tea time this month is from the café in the lobby of my latest favourite hotel in Melbourne (The Larwill Studio). We had a business meeting there last week when I visited and we ordered some tea and hot chocolate to keep us thinking clearly.

I love the funky coffee places in Melbourne. My brother would love this one, it’s full of orange things, like the elephant planter in the picture. And there’s always cool music playing, filling the space. It’s a great place to hang out either alone or with others.

All photos taken with my iPhone 6 and edited with the camera+ app.

1. Thank you for the shout out and I love the planter too I think that is so you as well as you say your brother, its very cool. 🙂 Coffee is definitely part of the process, drinking mine right now ❤

Thanks hun. I really need a coffee right now. X

2. Amy Sampson says:

I may have to “borrow” “accept coffee as part of the process”. I have an empty spot on my office wall right above my printer. I see a can of chalkboard paint in my future. I’m drinking mine right now. I REALLY need it today. As I was pouring it Dolly Parton’s song “9 to 5” popped in my head, “…Pour myself a cup of ambition And yawn and stretch And try to come to life…”.

Oh that’s perfect. I need that song and a coffee right now to get my day started. I have a chalkboard wall – good idea, I might pop that up there too. 🙂

3. brittabottle says:

DARK SALTED HOT CHOCOLATE? Oh baby, sounds like heaven in a cup! This coffee shop of yours sounds really cool, too. I love fun coffee joints. Makes the consumption of coffee, which is already a beautiful occurrence in itself, all the more fun. 🙂

Right?!?! Sooo good. Yep it really makes a difference.

4. gfchopstix says:

Great photos, DesleyJane 😀 I’ll be along for tea shortly…

Excellent, looking forward to seeing you there. And thank you!!

1. gfchopstix says:

See you soon 😀

5. Yes. Accept the coffee!

6. andy townend says:

Great post and love that quote…

Thanks Andy – me too 🙂