News!!! Photo Rehab Launches a Weekly Photo Challenge

Here’s a fun new weekly photo challenge open to everyone! Hope you can join in!

lucile de godoy

When you put a scientist, photo-writer blogger together with an executive, pseudo-psychologist blogger, anything can happen, as they try to reinvent the words and images they see and make them their own.

Our mutual love of black and white dramatic photography, makes us The Drama Queens! And we have fun experimenting with that in the Photo Rehab Clinic.

When we heard that some rehab patients wanted ‘thematic treatments’ at our clinic, we came up with an idea to feed your creative vibes!

What’s that?

View original post 460 more words

I’ve done my first cover!!! Fun 🙂

2. Thanks for reblogging! I deleted the e-mail with with Lucile’s post! Can’t wait!

No worries. It’s a joint challenge so we will each post and reblog each week. Can’t wait to see your cover!!

1. Coming up in a few minutes. Don’t hold your breath, LOL!

I’m ready. It’s fun isn’t it!?

3. tildy1 says:

I made my post! I’m still trying to get the hang of that “over” app!

Excellent – will check it out!! It’s a funny app to use, sometimes you have to click on the text to edit and sometimes on the little wheel…. Tricky.

1. tildy1 says:

Yes, it seems to be a trial and error process, but fun.

I downloaded another couple last night. I can’t remember what they’re called but will mention them in the next challenge.

1. tildy1 says:

I appreciate all the tips!

4. Good morning… I hope I’m posting this correctly–
    (posted it last night on Lucille’s page- I hope it’s ok to post here also as I love getting feedback and comments AND I thoroughly enjoy looking at other bloggers photos)

Perfect. I saw the pingback on Lucile’s post. You can also use the tag photorehabcovermakeover (all one word) if you haven’t already. Beautiful cover!

1. Thanks, and I will definitely use the tag!