Bumpy Split

Half&Half-3

Another shot from Queenstown, it was a cloudy and overcast day, some snow and very cold.

This photo is another one for The Daily Post Weekly Photo Challenge: Half and Half and also for Lucile’s Photo101 Rehab Clinic.

1. nalinki says:

that’s a funny straight cloud

2. kirsten says:

This is great! I love the cloud! I have a quick question. If one were to join the Photo Rehab Clinic do we have to have a theme for our pictures? Does our theme have to match everyone else’s?

Hi Kirsten. No theme is required. It’s just a place to share your photos. I like to share some information about how I got the shot, camera settings, editing techniques sometimes. But it’s not required. Looking forward to seeing you there. 😄
      Thanks so much for your comment. I love that cloud too 😉

1. kirsten says:

So do I just tag one of my photo’s with #PhotoRehab? And that will let the know?

Aha. Yes the tag is “photo101 rehab” and there is an InLinkz thing set up here : http://new.inlinkz.com/luwpview.php?id=473972 where you can add your link.
          Full instructions: http://luciledegodoy.com/2015/01/14/the-clinic-photo101-rehab-is-open-again/
          See you soon!!

1. kirsten says:

Thanks so much for the info. 😀

3. andy says:

This pic reminds of the Himalayas. And that is one cute cloud 😀 As usual, a beautiful shot !! ❤

4. Even the clouds bend to your will. Stunning photo.

LOL thank you so much.

5. Actually…that is a cloud in line. Pretty straight and totally awesome.

I was surprised to see that cloud! Thanks again.

6. Very cool pic! I like that cloud, hovering in the middle…kind of looks like a UFO or something mysterious…Plus the B&W effect makes it even more…
    Happy rest of your Thursday!!
    *Lia

Thanks Lia. It’s a funny little cloud, I didn’t notice it straight away. Happy Thursday to you too!! X

7. brittabottle says:

Another stunning shot! The cloud in the center is the cutest little cloud I’ve ever seen and it certainly adds to the intrigue and mystery of this photo. 🙂

Thank you Britta. It is cute, isn’t it? 😄

1. brittabottle says:

hehe, it sure is. 🙂

Another great photo for the challenge – is there no end to your halves 🙂

LOL thanks so much Deb. That’s all I promise 😉 Besides, we get a new challenge tomorrow! Heheheh.

I know! I’ve just done my cover makeover post. I missed last weeks, Just too much going on I’m afraid.

I just saw it, it’s stunning. The colour is to die for.

Thanks, I love it too. I didn’t edit it too much as the colour was there in the sky, I just enhanced it a bit.

9. Perfect. Stunning photo. And again I didn’t add this photo to the wrap up. Starting to feel miserable. Please don’t hate me.

LOL please don’t few miserable. All good!! I’ve just added them to the link.