Recharge

Recharge.

On the weekend, I was pottering about shooting for The Daily Post’s Weekly Photo Challenge and came up with this shot some rechargeable batteries that I bought for my solar lights.

PhoTrablogger runs the Mundane Monday Challenge where we are to find the beauty in everyday mundane things and I think this one fits the challenge.

Also for Lucile’s Photo101 Rehab Clinic.

1. trablogger says:

You are pretty quick 😀
    Cool capture.Loved the depth of field and loved the way the yellow batteries fading into the white background.
    Thanks for joining the challenge. 🙂

Thanks so much! And my pleasure 🙂

Great take on the mundane – we all need recharging sometimes.:)

Yes we do! I did this post bleary-eyed this morning before I left for work and meant to make a statement about recharging ourselves but completely forgot!

3. Love the bright yellow color and the macro shot ! And also the idea of recharging our batteries! Cheers and happy Tuesday:)

Thanks Lia. A very early start today, I suspect I will need a recharge tomorrow!! Happy Tuesday to you too.

4. I needed the batteries to recharge myself. lol
    great shot!

Thanks Lucile, I need some right now 🙂

1. Hi dear! Ready to fly?

Yep. Boarding in 10. Love starting my day exhausted lol. And I left my work phone at home – eek!

1. Safe travels! Oops!
            Write a dark story with that!
            I’m posting for the image reboot in a while.

LOL I’m not sure I’m awake enough for a story. But maybe tonight on the way home lol. Ooooh reboot time, looking forward to that!

1. Think about a forgotten phone, a horse and your heroine

A horse?!?! Well now, that HAS got me thinking.

1. Hahaha that’s my image for the reboot

2. The heroine will use my horse to escape…and the bad guy fur got his phone and cannot call for help!!
                    Well, do you know why I’m not writing dark stories? Because I’m obvious and simplistic just like that

5. nalinki says:

I had to get up so early today, I could have also used some additional batteries to keep me going 🙂

Me too. I hear ya!! It’s 6:30am and I’m about to board my flight. Ugh.

1. nalinki says:

Uff, hope you can nap a bit on the flight

6. brittabottle says:

I really love this shot! So simple, but so lovey. I love the yellow of the batteries!

7. andy says:

That is a gorgeous mundane take 😉 You are too good Desley !!

LOL thank you so much 🙂