A Girl’s Best Friend?

Maybe his name is “Diamond”? ๐Ÿ˜‰

I’ve been reminiscing about my trip to Amsterdam in April this year and taking a look though the photos on these cold Aussie winter evenings.

I really loved these shots. Lucile and I were playing with the 60mm macro lens on my camera and took a few shots inside the Eye Film Institute. I don’t know whether she took these or if I did, either way I really like them.

Off to the Photo Rehab Clinic they go.

1. Norah says:

Ha! Diamond would be a great name! ๐Ÿ™‚

2. How could I ever forget that weekend and our photo craze? You are dearly missed my friend.
    I shot the image but….you saw the lady and the dog. My role was merely related to being better positioned to shoot. The merit is all yours. This photo is divine.

LOL thanks for shooting ๐Ÿ˜˜

3. disperser says:

Seems like there should be a story . . .

~0~

I hold him and he does not struggle. He’s like that; generous with his friendship, accepting of my hugs. We’ve been through a lot he and I, and it shows in the weariness of his face and the reserved facade I sport out of habit. But we’re OK now, in this place . . . a glass of wine, a place to sit and rest, and the comfort of friendship . . . one could ask for more, but there is no need.

~0~

OK, not really a story; more like an impression.

That is truly lovely. Thank you. Can I add it to the post, referencing you?

1. disperser says:

Sure; glad you liked it. Never sure when I make a comment how it will be received.

LOL I know what you mean sometimes.

Now see that’s one comment I just made that I’m not sure about. Will you think that I meant that I don’t know what YOUT comments mean sometimes? Or will you realize that I actually meant that I have the same problem sometimes. ๐Ÿ˜

3. disperser says:

I thought you were talking to LOL, whoever they are.

. . . I see their name out there a lot, but I’ve yet to find LOL’s blog . . .

4. andy townend says: