Listening

2015_July-4

This guy was enjoying the sunshine, listening to his tunes.

Whaddya reckon? Shania Twain? 80’s Hair Bands? Metallica? David Guetta?

From a recent trip to Southbank for my Changing Seasons shoot.

For Lucile’s Photo101 Rehab Clinic.

1. Liszt’s first piano concerto????

Love it. Such a specific guess. Pity I can’t go back and find out if you were right!! πŸ˜‰

1. I forgot in my hurry to be a smart arse to say what a great photo it was.

LOL 😜 Thanks so much.

2. Janice Wald says:

Hi,
    1. Thanks for agreeing to guest post for me. Here is an example of a photo post I did that did very well, very basic tips : http://wp.me/p6x6vQ-Uy
    Janince

3. Janice Wald says:

Hi,
    Here is my other photography post. It did very well also, very basic tips as you will see
    When you are done, please send it to my Email
    janicegreenfield123@gmail.com
    No rush, I just wondered when you think you might be done, so I can schedule it. Thank you!
    Janice

4. I don’t know what he’s listening to, but he should have been listening to the sound of the river.

You’re absolutely right!

5. Paula says:

When I am outside watching scenery the last thing from my mind is to turn on my iTunes. It’s a lovely shot, Desley!

Thanks Paula. Yes, me too, I’m with you πŸ™‚

6. disperser says:

I recognize that pose . . . it’s George Zamfir’s El Condor Pasa

Ha! Good ol’ pan pipes. Maybe you’re right!! 😜

2. badfish says:

I’m sure it’s not. But if I sitting there it would be Bob Dylan’s Jack of Hearts.
      But I do like the pan pipes above

3. badfish says:

This is the second time I’ve seen someone put a photo (now a video) into a comment. I tried it once, and could not insert the photo. How is that done?

I believe you just paste the URL from the web address bar.

1. badfish says:

Oh…from something online. Hmmmm. But how about a photo of my own…is that possible?

1. disperser says:

No. Only the site owner can paste photos. Videos are allowed as links (YouTube and the like).

The easiest way to post a photo in the comments (if you are the owner) is to use the following code (I’m going to use one of my pictures, but it won’t show up):

The link to the photo works best if it’s in your own media library. If you want to specify a maximum width (for example, 640 pixels):

2. disperser says:

OK, the code did not show up at all. I’ll try entering them without the open and close symbols:

img src=”http://smu.gs/1MHEQkg” width 640

The above needs to be enclosed between the Less-Than (). Hopefully this will show up.

1. disperser says:

OK, the less than and greater than were read as code so they don’t show up at all. let me try this:

Greater than …. “>”
              Less Than … “<"

7. great pic as usual! i think he’s listening to this: (the song doesn’t start til 1:11 in:

What an inspiring video and a great song! Thanks for sharing that. πŸ˜„

1. i heard it on a jeep commercial haha!! but i downloaded the song to my iPod

8. Love the layers, love the photo. And he was listening to the audio version of Andy’s Dark Side!

Now that’s cool πŸ˜‰