Fun in the Sun with Dad

This little girl was so cute, jumping around and creeping up on her Dad.

Shortly after these shots were taken, they left and she was riding a little pink tricycle. I’m sorry I didn’t catch a shot of that.

From my recent Changing Seasons shoot at Southbank in Brisbane.

These are for Lucile’s Photo101 Rehab Clinic.

1. How cute! I love the photo. She seems so happy but was dad exhausted? Lol
    When I see kids wearing helmets I immediately think: they aren’t Dutch! As you may remember, kids don’t wear it to cycle. A mistake.

Thank you! Yes Dad was exhausted. But devoted πŸ™‚
      Oh yes! No helmets there, I did forget.

2. Loretta says:

Oh great action shot Desley, yes too bad you didn’t get a picture of her on the bicycle. Thankfully he was paying attention to his daughter and not peering into his smart phone πŸ™‚

Thanks Loretta! Yes it was lovely to see. You know what? I completely forgot I had a camera in my hand when j saw how adorable she was on her bicycle. It had a handle on the back so that Dad could steer it for her if she went off track πŸ˜‰

3. kirsten says:

You captured the fun moment perfectly!! I love shots like these πŸ™‚

Thanks Kirsten!! I see you have a new name, I’m sorry if I’ve missed the update, will check in soon πŸ™‚

1. kirsten says:

Im using my old blog as more of a “professional website” to showcase my portrait photography as I try to raise money for Australia. πŸ˜ƒ. Of course, I have to learn how to do the portrait photography! Lol

Aha! That makes sense. Good luck!! πŸ˜„

1. kirsten says:

But I can’t just do the portrait, I have the need to create. So, that’s why Kreatively Adjusted was started. It’s for all my class projects πŸ™‚

4. The moment was perfectly captured. Beautiful moment!

Thanks so much. It was lovely.

5. brittabottle says:

Really lovely photos. The little girl seems like she has so much life in her! I love how you were able to capture what looks like her youthful exuberance for life. πŸ™‚

Thanks Britta. She was giggling and having a great old time.