Bathed in Yellow.

This is another of the buds I had picked for my Trio post. This one had such a pretty centre so I had to photograph it. And then I had to play in Lightroom to see what I could make πŸ˜€

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Black and White, High Contrast
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Adjusted white balance to convert to purple.

These laboratory experiments belong in the clinic: Photo101Rehab.

1. I love how you’re willing to “get out of the box” with editing. When I saw the yellow shots, I thought wow those are great. But I think I like your edits almost more. It makes me want to experiment more. You rock!

Thanks Lisa. It’s fun! I love to experiment.

2. Also, with the photo rehab clinic, can you submit any photos you want, or are all the photos in response to a challenge that’s posted?

Ah yes. Any photo you wish to share is absolutely fine. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

1. Good to know. I have been afraid to post unless it’s in response to a challenge

The clinic is a safe place lol 😊

1. It’s such a great idea. I enjoy her compilation posts of everyone’s work

Me too. I know it takes a lot of effort to put those together.

1. It looks like it does.

3. loisajay says:

Did you see where Lucile called you the queen and empress of macro? Yes! and Yes!! I love the purple!!

LOL yes she’s very kind 😊😊 Thanks so much!!

4. Heyjude says:

The B&W works very well. Any news on the move?

Thank you. I have a blog post coming up very shorty specifically about the move. But sneak peek – no news 😭😭

5. badfish says:

I’m a fan of B&W, but for this one, I think I like the yellow on the right…don’t know why. If I hadn’t seen the yellow first, I may have liked the purple? Weird?

You made me go back and look at the yellow ones. The one on the right has more yellow in the centre if that’s at all possible. I think it makes for a cleaner image. Thanks so much!

6. Superiority with humility…that’s my Empress and Queen!