Angles of Pink

I’ve been asked by a couple of people how I get this very white background in my photos so I’ve written a tutorial on this, which you can find at Image Reboot #7.

Pink6

This is one of the buds I picked for my Trio post for the DP Weekly Photo Challenge. I had it in a test tube vase and the next day it opened right up beautifully. It smells wonderful.

For Lucile’s Photo101Rehab.

PS a couple of notes: sorry for being absent, I’ve been very sick for almost a week but am on the mend now and looking forward to catching up on your blogs. Also, if you thought you saw this post a few days ago, you aren’t going mad, I accidentally scheduled it for the wrong day in my fever-addled state. I went back and re-scheduled it for Friday.

1. brittabottle says:

These photos are Just. Perfect.

The kind of perfect where I want to frame them and hang them up in my apartment.

So lovely, Desley.

Oh thank you Britta. That’s wonderful to hear!

2. you are so talented. I love your style of editing. So sorry you’ve been feeling poorly. You weren’t as present in WordPress World, so I was wondering if you were ok! I hope you have a rejuvenating weekend. *hugs*

Thank you so much. I just realized that I missed iPhriday 😭😭😭 I was very sick but am getting much better now and am home for the holidays and some TLC from mama. Thank you again X.

1. Nothin better than mama lovin on ya! Hope you feel better soon

It really helped!! Thanks so much Lisa. I’m much better now. It’s so hot here though, almost unbearably humid at times. They are predicting lots of rain for Christmas, I hope they’re right!

1. I. hate. the. heat. May the rain come quickly for you!

Thank you! I hate it as well, even though I grew up here. It’s 7:30AM, 26 degrees Celsius and 72% humidity already. Makes me so tired! How is it there? Cold and wonderful?

1. It’s not nearly as cold as it should be. Today, it’s 46F (8C). We might get snow Thursday. Fingers crossed!

Oh that sounds lovely. Fingers crossed here for you!

3. andy townend says:

Beautiful – I must try this!

Go for it Andy! Thank you.

4. katieprior says:

Beautiful pictures! Hope you’re on the mend! πŸ™‚

Thanks so much Katie. Yes I am much better now. πŸ™‚

Hope you are feeling better now. I wondered where you were! I’m going off line over Christmas so will wish you all the best for the holiday season and will see you in 2016 xx

Thank you Deb. Just drove over 13 hours north to my family’s yesterday so am feeling a little worse for wear this morning but yes much better now. You have a wonderful Christmas with your family too and see you in 2016 xoxox.

Ouch that’s a tough drive! Time to relax and unwind with your family now. Enjoy xx

Thanks Deb. It really was tough. I don’t want to do the next drives!!! 😭😭 Yes it’s very enjoyable being with my family now, enjoy yours too. X

6. Hope you are feeling better, your photos are lovely. Such a vibrant pink!

Thanks Terri, much better now. I love a vibrant pink! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

7. Magnificent photo and post. Comprehensive, clear, and perfectly executed. You make it feel easy to do it. Youre a master but I love the way you bring us along with so much simplicity! Chapeau!

Why thank you my dear, I appreciate that. X

1. My pleasure as always!

8. kirsten says:

Beautiful images! I hope you are feeling much better!

Thanks Kirsten! Yes much better now.

1. kirsten says: