iPhriday – How Quickly Things Change

I crawled out of bed early one day this week and this is what I saw.

I took a minute to take it in before remembering that I’m supposed to be a “photographer” so I grabbed my iPhone and got this shot.

I came back inside to turn the coffee machine on when I noticed a change in the light so I went back out and got this shot.

Amazing how quickly the sky changes – just ten minutes between these shots.

Life can also change just as quickly. A phone call, a decision, a hesitation, a word said in anger…

We should all take the time to appreciate the life that we’re in and the life around us.

I’m feeling a little philosophical on this Good iPhriday – join Lisa at Gray Days and Coffee as we share snaps from our phone cameras.

Disclaimer – I shared these photos on Instagtam this week ๐Ÿ˜‹

Fantastic shots and I love the colours in the sky in both pics. It seems to have been a day for philosophical posts! I heartily agree with you that life can change so quickly and that we should appreciate our lives. Take care x

Thanks so much Deb, I was so lucky to catch the sky like this. Yes, let’s make sure we appreciate things. I think being more contemplative helps ๐Ÿ˜‰ xx

2. Dina says:

Smashing shot!
    Happy Easter! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you! Happy Easter to you too ๐Ÿ™‚

3. pommepal says:

So true. Beautiful photos

Thank you PP. It’s much less colourful today…

4. RuthsArc says:

Beautiful photos. I love sunrise so am actually glad of the shortening days. But yes, how quickly the sky changes at the dawning of a new day.

5. You’re right amazing how fast that changed and how easily you could have missed it all and that was a stunning sunrise wow what colours x

6. I love the photos, and the philosophy prompted by them. What sunrise, and what a reward for crawling out of bed early.