Melbourne Streets 7

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
I Can Take On the World.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
How Should I Start?

IGers Melbourne InstaMeet March 2016

The group contained a few people who were happy to pose for various shots and this guy was doing that for a group up on top of this heavily-graffiti’ed parking structure. I was lucky enough to catch him in the act.

1. pommepal says:

Hooks a long way up.

Yes, up on a railing on the second floor of a large parking structure.

Nice shot – he looks like he could be the thinker sculpture!

Thanks Deb. I thought that as well!!

3. Mara Eastern says:

It’s great that you get friendly people who will pose for you! I never tried asking anything for a photo, I’m not sure how they would respond – besides probably a series of question as to why and what for and how much I pay.

Yes it’s awesome having willing models. That’s the beauty of a photography meetup, everyone wants to get the shot!

4. Great photo composition and the contrast between the black and blue.
    It’s great when you find people happy to pose!

Thanks so much.

5. badfish says:

Don’t you just love it when you come across someone posing for someone else and you get a great shot? Or was he posing for you, too? How come there’s no pink in his art?

He was posing for one of his friends who was also up on the roof with him. Just a happy coincidence for me 😊

6. Loved this when I first saw it on Instagram and love it here now.