Melbourne Streets 8

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
You’re Being Watched.

IGers Melbourne InstaMeet March 2016.

1. Have you been out with the IGers again, or is this part of the first rich haul? And is the watcher human or painted??? I like the caging of the second one. Your theme is still serving you wonderfully well.

Hey Meg. These are from the first outing. I’ve been in another one since then but these are all scheduled posts so we haven’t got to the new ones yet. There’s another meetup this weekend but I’m feeling a little burnt out at the moment so in going to give it a miss. Thanks again.

Oh and the watcher (in the doorway) is a fellow photographer 😉

2. pommepal says:

I love wandering Melbourne streets with you and your very observant camera DJ

Thanks so much PP. love having you with me.

1. pommepal says:

Went to Brisbane last weekend, perfect weather for a stroll around South Bank.

Oh Southbank! I miss that place! How was my wheel?

1. pommepal says:

It was very busy, we were there on the weekend.

3. Ok it looks like I’ve missed a bunch of posts of yours. So sorry! I haven’t seen you on the reader when I’ve been on it, so I unfollowed and then re-followed you to see if that helps. That probably does nothing, but I didn’t want you thinking I hadn’t been following you all this time!

It’s ok, I have been away a bit and not reading many posts myself. I hope you’re well! I think I’m back now 🙂