Melbourne Streets 9

I found various crevices and secret chambers on our walk. With the walls all intricately painted, your eye doesn’t immediately see these little spaces.

IGers Melbourne InstaMeet March 2016.

Great spotting Desley! It’s amazing what you find on your outings!

2. Helen Bushe says:

Love these. And you’ve reminded me to dig out some pictures I took a few weeks back in Manchester whilst walking from train station to cinema.

Thanks Helen! I appreciate that. Did you dig them out? I’ve been away a little while but I’ll be circling around shortly.

3. Great shots of details, and wonderful colours, especially the one with purple.

Oh thank you Meg, it’s such a pretty colour.

4. loisajay says:

They are wonderful! Isn’t it so great to find little hidden treasures such as these?!

Thanks Lois, it really is. I hope you’re doing well?!

5. Amy Sampson says:

Nice finds! My favourite is the one with the purple paint and the leaves. Looks like a gate, maybe? Part of what I like about it is not being able to really know what it is.

Thanks Amy. It was just a little crevice with bars over it. I think there was a little tap or gear of some kind behind there, but it isn’t seem to be working anymore.

6. tildy1 says:

Good eye for detail!

Thanks Tildy πŸ™‚

7. restlessjo says:

Not at all! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ Fascinating detail when you pay attention.
    Thank you so much for finding the time to visit mine. I have no idea how you fit it in around working. πŸ™‚

Thanks Jo. Actually, I haven’t been able to fit it in lately. I’m lucky enough to get a large number of shots on each outing and then I schedule them out like this one over the next x number of weeks. I’m hoping that I’m back on track now and can get out and about with my camera again soon!

1. restlessjo says:

A bit like the thousand plus photos I took in Poland and will be posting for the next 7 years πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ I hope you can! It’s great to escape a while.

It’s the best feeling in the world for me – out photographing. We did a little iPhone photo shoot yesterday – me and my bestie, I think I will post some of those for iPhriday. Looking forward to seeing your decade of Poland shots πŸ™‚

8. I love that you can find amazing-ness in these little things. Inspires me to photograph more of the little stuff πŸ™‚

Thanks Terri – it’s what I really love about photography. It’s when you get so focussed on the small stuff that you know you’re switched off from all that reality πŸ™‚

9. pommepal says:

I’m loving strolling with you DJ all these delightful images make me want to come for an extended stay in Melbourne.

Thank you PP. I would love for you to visit! You could always house-and-Gidget-sit next time I do a long trip πŸ˜‰

1. pommepal says: