When Life Hands You Lemons….

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAThese juicy lemons were shot on black perspex and I used my macro lens (I’m such a sucker for macro, as you know).

And just for fun:

img_9317

1. Norah says:

Those lemons look very juicy. They would make great lemonade. I’m not sure about the tequila and salt – I haven’t tried that – yet!

LOL thanks Norah. Always good to try once, although I prefer with lime ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

2. Love this, DJ! Stunning macro and love the quote.

3. Heyjude says:

You are my kind of girl ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hahah thanks Jude!

4. brittabottle says:

Absolutely lovely photos, Desley! I love all the detail. So much macro goodness right here. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you Britta. Lots of fun doing it!

5. Have you tried putting a slice of lemon on a scanner….a scanner is a camera in disguise.

I haven’t but it’s definitely something I want to do. Well actually I was going to photograph it on a light box. Just have to buy a light box ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

6. My mouth puckers just looking at these!

7. A bit more deconstruction? Great shots. Is the colour enhanced at all? (Just downloaded Camera+ thanks to your recommendation of it for close-up. Still struggling to find my way around.)

Yes I guess it is a little deconstruction! Speaking of which, i deconstructed a mother flower on the weekend and I’m overjoyed at the shots. I just wrote the post – it will publish on Friday or Saturday.
      Camera+ – if you haven’t found it yet, next to the shutter button where you take the photos, theres a plus sign. If you hit that there’s a macro button on the window that pops up (the flower symbol – so sorry if I’m telling you things you already know!).

1. Oh you angel! Thanks.