Five Minutes with Pens – Regular Random

Most of you probably know by now about my addiction to stationery. I’ve had these two pots of pens sitting on my kitchen table for over a week now so I thought I would subject them to my RegularRandom before I put them away.

If you didn’t know already, I have another blog called desleyjaneplans where I share my love of planning and productivity, if you’d like to join me there.

Here are the rules if you wish to join in – we’d love to have you!

• spend 5 minutes photographing that subject
  • shoot from as many angles as you can
  • try not to interfere with the subject or scene (I cheated on this one this time, and separated the two pots)
  • post your results with the tag RegularRandom
  • link back to this post so that we can see your results!

Five minutes passes so quickly – I love this challenge!

If you’d like to join me on Facebook, I’ve set up a new page for DesleyJane Pictures over here.

1. I’m a planning junkie so your other blog calls me, but I plan not to answer its call! This one calls me louder: a lovely array of ordered pens and a beautiful very-DesleyJane colour scheme.

LOL – thank you so much.

2. too cute………I love the pencil with the Text less. eat more heheh too cute indeed. I actually managed mine this week https://juliepowell2014.wordpress.com/2017/06/18/regular-random-five-minutes-with-some-cupcakes

LOL It’s text less, write more but I like your style!

3. PMSL Oh my I did write that, didn’t I? can you tell I have been doing a LOT of food photography in the last day or so? hahaha got food on the brain and I couldn’t eat hardly any of the good stuff 😦 how sad!

4. Didn´t know about your second blog – will check it out!

5. Su Leslie says:

Fab photos! And I love your new website/blog.

Thanks so much Su! It’s quite different. But I’m loving it.

6. Heyjude says:

So colourful and for once not fattening 😉

Hahahaha. This is my other guilty pleasure. 😊😊