Getting Perspective (Eclectic Corner #12.3)

2015_Dreamworld-4

Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes, but when you look back, everything is different…   – CS Lewis.

For Justine’s Eclectic Corner #12 – Perspective (Quote).

Why this quote? If we just keep going through life, doing the things we do day by day, we don’t really notice how we are growing and changing and moving forward. I think it’s important to stop and take stock, appreciate what you have, respect what you’ve been through to get to where you are and to think about whether you’re moving in the direction that’s right for you. I hope this post reminds each of us to do just that.

Also, I am submitting this photo to Lucile’s Photo101 Rehab. For my previous Perspective Posts, I have included photos from the same shoot (Perspective – Photography, Perspective – Written). I think this photo is my favourite – I’ve edited it to get the crows in silhouette. Luckily I had my shutter speed quite fast to catch the roller coaster 🙂

1. estelea says:

Beautiful post. We all tend to forget to stop and appreciate what we have. Just stop for a sec and be grateful! Thanks for the reminder 🙂

Thank you so much. And my pleasure. X

2. You know that photo is great. Very clever perspective because it looks like the shaft of the ride is attached or right next to the box with the crows but it can’t be due to the size of the crows and the shaft lol….I’m rambling!

And yes respect for ones life and small steps are really important and re evaluating but not focusing too much on the past either.

Thank you for a great contribution!

Voting soon 😍😍

Jxx

Thank you! And thanks for noticing the photo’s perspective. Now…. Time to take stock x.

3. Great perspective in photo and words. Thanks for the wise words. It is like vitamins, and we need to take it often…

I like that, like vitamins. Thank you!

What great advice you give us with this post! I love it 🙂

My pleasure 😊