Quick Connect

A very quick and silly post for The Daily Post’s Weekly Photo Challenge – Connected.

I think the only thing keeping this young lady connected to the floor are these fabulously crazy shoes! These shoes have no heel, no spike, no leg at the back. She is balancing her weight on the rest of the shoe. Spectacular! Some of us have some very different talents LOL.

Fabulous!

Last November, for Photography 101, one of the prompts was Connected – you can see my social media version for this photo here. While we’re on social media, I discuss here whether I might be addicted.

1. Victo Dolore says:

I am sooooo curious how those would feel to walk in but not curious enough to purchase them….

LOL I know exactly what you mean!

2. brittabottle says:

umm that looks absolutely painful! Props to her,I guess? πŸ™‚

πŸ˜„ She was walking fine, weirdly enough. She was on stage, hosting a show. Yah, good for her.

1. brittabottle says:

Well, I guess with enough practice, walking in shoes like that becomes something like a piece of cake. I mean, I personally prefer flats, not to each their own. πŸ™‚

3. Tastyniblets says:

the thought of navigating stairs in those is a bit terrifying..

Oo yes I hadn’t thought of that – eek!

How bizarre! I love this for the weekly photo challenge, not to mention the glorious colourfulness of those amazing shoes. Nicely done!!

LOL thanks Deb. They were mesmerizing to watch πŸ˜„

5. I went to the Pain and Pleasure exhibition at the V&A recently and they had these type of shoes apparently they put some kind of weight and extra support when making them but I still wonder how people manage to stand in them. This is an amazing shot where and how did you take it? Lol x

Ok I’m waiting to read about your visit πŸ˜‰
      I was on a cruise ship, she was on stage hosting the show and I was back in the audience. Fascinating shoes!

1. Wow amazing would love to have seen that. You know I wasn’t allowed to take pics in the shoe exhibition a real bummer. But I also went to ‘what is luxury’ a free exhibition and got a couple of phone pics as was allowed there πŸ˜€

Oh yes I’m sure I saw those on IG πŸ˜„

6. Norah says:

They look gorgeous! She must have some leg muscles. πŸ™‚

7. nalinki says:

unbelievable that some people can walk in these πŸ™‚

8. Wow, what shoes! And what a talented and balanced wearer! I wonder if this is the future of shoe design? Very innovative and thrilling!

LOL thanks, she had no problems wearing them. Talented indeed πŸ˜‰

9. Great and fund choice for the challenge!
    I had a big laugh here. I am going to send a photo (inbox) of sandals that I once bought in Barcelona, which are perhaps like these. I still have them and they are amazingly comfortable to walk in.

Oh I can’t wait to see them!

10. Excellent take on this week’s challenge

11. very smart
    well done
    maybe you’ll like to join my challenge