Bunny Ears

Pink Bunny Ears.

On the weekend, I was pottering about shooting for The Daily Post’s Weekly Photo Challenge and came up with this shot of my pink bunny ears! You can see the whole bunny and her little yellow baby bunny here.

Also for Lucile’s Photo101 Rehab Clinic.

1. Jeremy says:

lol, it takes a lot of imagination to relate this to bunny ears. But I understand after checking out the link πŸ™‚ Interesting cropping.

LOL thanks! It was a deliberate closeup a couple of weekends ago when I was playing with macro πŸ˜‹

Wow!, I really had to look to see where they came from in the original shot! Amazing shot πŸ™‚

Cool! I shot it originally for the “close-up” weekly photo challenge but didn’t use it. Thanks so much.

3. You lack no imagination and creativity, my dearest. And shots closely (manually) like a ninja!

Well thank you dearest. Those bunnies didn’t stand a chance πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

1. Who does, in front of your camera? πŸ˜‰

4. Such an amazing photo. Your photography has improved dramatically over the year and you started off by being a pretty decent photographer!.
    Love the new theme. It is so clean!
    Tried to follow you by email but was unable.

Thank you so much!
      Oh dear, I wonder why that is? I can check with the team on the weekend.
      Thanks again! X

1. That would be awesome. there is so much to learn for this process.

5. badfish says:

Does NOT look like bunny ears from here…but OK, the original did. What was the prompt for this?

LOL agreed!! It was Grid. But I originally took the photo for CloseUp but didn’t use it.

1. badfish says:

so…you just cheat at these things, eh

6. kirsten says:

Clever shot. Fantastic use of Macro. I wouldn’t have guessed they were bunny ears, but that makes it even more fun!