Roy G. Biv (WPC 1)

My timing seems to be quite bad. This week’s photo challenge (ROY G. BIV) is all the colours of the rainbow (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet) and last week I published a post of some Rainbow Roses, which would have fitted this theme perfectly.

So, I pottered about at home this morning and came up with these shots (new and archive) to represent the 7 colours of the rainbow.

1. Norah says:

A rainbow of colours! Beautiful!

2. andy townend says:

Brilliant. Can’t think what else to say.

3. How cute you are in your orange striped hat. dj!

LOL thanks JP 😊

4. Loving these 🙂

5. Good for the challenge
    i like your point of view

come to see mine and tell me what you think about

6. kazg10 says:

Looks great Desley 🙂

7. “Like”!
    Now seriously. LOL.
    I thought about your roses too…You had many options to interpret this challenge. Foresight! How about that scientific mind of yours! Always ahead of times…
    We gained the beautiful roses in advance and now this stunning gallery! How cool is that?

LOL. I “like” your comment.
      Thanks, it’s happened once before when I was too early for a challenge.
      Thank you for you super fresh comment. X

8. again simply stunning, i feel like i am saying the same thing every time but no idea what else to say lol. I thought I found my favourites then looked further down and was oh no, that one, then that one…haha

Haha, that’s good! I can’t complain when there’s too many favourites. Thanks luv x.

9. I especially love the shot where the yellow transitions to green so subtly.

Thank you so much Renae!